Growing More Beautiful: An Artful Approach to Personal Style
The elements of making art, including many of the principles of design, help with any creative endeavor whether it is painting or creating an outfit. Not a book about aging gracefully or otherwise, but a guide for women of all ages to discover and project their unique personal style.
This lively, buoyant resource guide to projecting your essence with creativity and flair is filled with inspiring illustrations that will open your senses to the beauty of both your inner life and your outward appearance and help make getting dressed a “daily act of creation.”
In Growing More Beautiful learn how to:
- Choose color and styles that flatter
- Organize your closet and develop a wardrobe plan
- Make shopping successful and fun
- Buy a great bathing suit
- Personalize your purchases with jewelry and accessories
- Polish your look with make-up and hair tips
- Get the glow by bringing more color, creativity and art into your life.
Clothe Your Spirit: Dressing for Self-Expression
- Power of Color, The Press Democrat, 09/24/2011.
- The Alchemist’s Heart, an October 2015 podcast with Christy Harvey.
What People Are Saying:
I absolutely love your book, “Growing More Beautiful”! I have read it so many times and each read-through invokes a spiritual journey for me. It’s so nice to connect the dots of a much-loved book with the beautiful soul that allowed that expression to be released from her inner being. Thank you!
Jennifer Robin, I read your book Clothe Your Spirit when it came out in the 80’s. It was such an eye opener! It changed the way I thought about clothing and made such a difference in how I saw myself over all. Not very many style books make a lasting impression, but yours did. I’m so happy to see you here and that I get a chance to tell you how much your book helped me back then. And, your website is beautiful!